Referred to as the "Swiss Watch of High Organizational Performance."
- Helps people and organizations to become thought leaders and make a real difference.
- Best-selling author, high-performance thought leader, CEO, sustainable turnaround expert, and executive consultant.
- He has led strategy, turnarounds and improvement initiatives that generated $500 million in results, improved morale, and won top national awards. He has managed hundreds of profit improvement, operations streamlining, product development, and other revenue generation projects that generated $100s of millions annually in results.
- "Most turnaround experts focus on cost cutting, and destroy the sustainability of organizations. David is completely different. He creates vision, passion, and sustainability. He cares deeply and brings out the best that everyone has to offer in creating a new future. "
- David is the author of the best-selling book Creating You, Inc.- a guidebook that helps people to create their own career or business doing what they love most and making a real difference. He consults with executives throughout the world in them to become thought leaders, help their employees to do the same, and to create highly passionate and engaged cultures.
- David has run companies as CEO, COO, and GM and has worked as a senior management adviser to top government officials, consulted extensively with federal organizations, Fortune 100 companies, small-medium sized businesses, and non-profit organizations. He has also worked as an executive for Larry H. Miller (owner of 100+ businesses, including Utah Jazz NBA team), Cap Gemini Consulting, and Franklin Covey where he led business turnarounds, managed 100+ consultants, and managed 100+ concurrent product development & other project teams.
- Most recently, David led initiatives to develop, publish, and launch books, websites and a television program. The first book was an overnight bestseller - shattering sales records in the industry. Subsequent books continue to be top sellers in their niche and have won top awards. The television series became a local favorite that continues to be rebroadcast.
- As a leader in the field of strategy, David chaired World Strategy Week in 2014 and 2016. Brought together thought leaders to discuss critical forces changing global economies. These included top government advisors (e.g., U.K. Prime Minister, U.S. White House), scholars from top universities, best-selling authors, and top executives. He was awarded “Outstanding Member of Year and served on the Board of the Association of Strategic Planning
- M.S. from Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. from Brigham Young University
Employee Engagement and Change Leader
- Oversaw HR for an organization of 20,000 employees.
- Led a series of change initiatives that led to public sector improvements and a 50% plus public sector overall cost reduction within Birmingham.
- Navigated comfortably with complex stakeholder environment to forge first class working relationships resulting in innovation across public/private sector.
- Passionate about employee engagement and organizational improvement.
- Senior HR executive reporting to CEO with award-winning expertise in creating highly passionate workforces.
- Winner of prestigious national and local employee engagement, HR excellence, change management, and recruitment awards.
- Employee engagement successes highlighted in Engaging for Success task force report.
- The task force was launched by the UK Prime Minister.
- Initiated a program to build internal change capability, enabling existing middle managers to work in other service areas as change agents.
- MSC from Aston University, MA in Visual Communications from University of Central England.