Swiss Watch Builder of High Performance Organizations
- Referred to as "Swiss Watch Builder of High Performance Organizations."
- CEO, Breakthrough Practices, LLC.
- Provided leadership and support to hundreds of profit improvement projects teams, and led turnarounds that resulted in hundreds of millions in bottom-line improvements.
- Direct report CEOs helping them to successfully improve or turnaround several hundred million and billion dollar enterprises
- Interim CEO, COO, GM, and equivalent while leading turnarounds and reinventions.
- Worked as executive to Larry H. Miller (owner of 100+ businesses including the Utah Jazz NBA basketball team)
- Managed 100+ consultants for Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
- Managed corporate project offices - providing support to hundreds of operations improvement, product development, and technology projects.
- Senior Advisor to Director of U.S. Federal Agency, and other U.S. government leaders.
- Consulted with large corporations, federal agencies/departments, small-medium sized business, and non-profits.
- Chaired World Strategy Week 2014 and 2016
- National Board Member of The Association for Strategic Planning.
- Received 2015 “Member of the Year” from the Association for Strategic Planning
- Author of Creating You, Inc.
- M.S. from Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. from Brigham Young University
Employee Engagement and Change Leader
- Oversaw HR for an organization of 20,000 employees.
- Led a series of change initiatives that led to public sector improvements and a 50% plus public sector overall cost reduction within Birmingham.
- Navigated comfortably with complex stakeholder environment to forge first class working relationships resulting in innovation across public/private sector.
- Passionate about employee engagement and organizational improvement.
- Senior HR executive reporting to CEO with award-winning expertise in creating highly passionate workforces.
- Winner of prestigious national and local employee engagement, HR excellence, change management, and recruitment awards.
- Employee engagement successes highlighted in Engaging for Success task force report.
- The task force was launched by the UK Prime Minister.
- Initiated a program to build internal change capability, enabling existing middle managers to work in other service areas as change agents.
- MSC from Aston University, MA in Visual Communications from University of Central England.